Dec 2, 2009

is that you(r) bike?















for this spread I made-up some stories as if the bikes were persons. here are the texts on the page (I haven't really checked the spelling/grammar part, so if you see anything wrong, please tell me :] ):

-everybody here?
-no, not yet... you know how she is always late.
-yes, I know, and I hate it, damn!
-let’s just hang out for a while and figure where we are doing tonight
-ok
-what do you feel like doing?
-I’m fine, I’d just chill, y’a know?
-oh no. let’s go somewhere, we are all here outside already
-I know there’s a new movie opening tonight...
-and what about dinner?
-... and dancing!!! yes, I totally feel like dancing!!!
-the concert is already sold out....
-damn!
-let’s, then to...
-there! she arrived!

.

I know the spring is gone. I know it. But I cannot let it go... It’s too hard for me, you know? I’m going to take as many flowers as I can and... and... yes, of course they will live through winter. YES, I know what I will do: I’ll put them on my freezer and defrost them on january and have
flowers on the snow. you see, I have a plan, don’t worry.

.

sorry, ik spreek geen nederlands

.

oh dear, what a nice lovely day. I’m so happy we are back together. oh, sweety I missed you so much... you are so pretty...

.

give me the grossery list I’ll go to the supermarket and get everything for tonight. Is your brother comming too or just your mother? you take care of little john and I’ll be back in a sec.
ok

.

yeah, really. we are definetly going opposite directions. I dont think this is
going to work anymore...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment